Mandrex ULTIMATE SpeedXbit Flat Wood Bit 406mm x 35.0mm
Extreme fast drilling of holes compared to conventional flat spade drill bits. Our unique self-feeding threaded QuickTip Technology enables the drill bit to effortless pull itself into the wood. Precision grounded cutting edges for faster drilling and longer life time and a black oxide finish for more durability.
Suitable for use on soft and hard wood, light building materials and plasterboard. This spade bit has a 1/4-inch hex shank and can be used in electric battery powered & cordless power tools,
including impact drivers.
- Widest range of wood & wooden materials
- Extremely fast because of the self-feeding QuickTiptm technology
- Cutting depth 152 or 406mm
- Hex 1/4? powerbit shank
- Highest grade hardened steel cutting edges
- Suitable for use in electric & battery powered tools