Mandrex BI-METAL FineXcut M42? 8% Cobalt 29mm Hole Saw inc adapter
HSS Bi-metal Hole Saws manufactured in an M42 grade steel with fine vario pitched teeth for smooth cutting in thin metal sheets, thin pipes, steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal. The special tooth style provides a smooth cut, also on irregular surfaces.
- 8/12 variable teeth for clean edges
- Specifically for thin metal plate
- Bi-metal with 8% cobalt alloy for a longer lifetime
- Cutting depth 38mm (1-1/2?)
- Smooth cutting with minimal heat build up
- Suitable for use in electric and battery powered tools